[pmwiki-users] Can a markup function set $HTMLHeaderFmt?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Sep 7 00:05:45 CDT 2017

Functions processing markup can set global $HTMLHeaderFmt entries when
they process the main (browsed, requested) page. The SideBar and other
pages called from the skin template are processed after the main page,
and after the HTTP headers and the HTML headers have already been
output, so setting $HTMLHeaderFmt from the SideBar does nothing.

Main.GroupHeader is actually "included" in the browsed page and
processed with it; this and other included pages should be able to set a
$HTMLHeaderFmt entry.

If your button is in the SideBar, simply set the $HTMLHeaderFmt entry
directly in local/Group.php or in local/config.php.

Petko

--
PmWeekly Blog  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/News
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades