[pmwiki-users] Mailing lists not working?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Aug 8 08:43:39 PDT 2018

Sorry, the mailing list does get stuck sometimes.

It is possible that a message doesn't get to the mailing list for some
reason, not even to the archive (DNS is temporarily down, may fix itself
in a few minutes, or some other reason). It is possible that a message
does get to the list and to the archive but is not redistributed to the
subscribers (list software is down). If you send a message and don't
receive it from the list within an hour, just tell me or directly Pm, as
only he can unblock it.

Petko