[pmwiki-users] "PHP Deprecated: crypt()..."

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Jul 5 08:40:04 PDT 2018

I've released 2.2.108 which should handle correctly old PmWiki password
attributes * or @ which are not valid crypto salts and cause the
warning. Please try it and report if this solves your problem or not.

Can you login at all? If not, are these passwords very short (< 4
characters) or created by very old PHP versions, or was the wiki
migrated from a different operating system than your current one (eg.
Windows->Linux)? If so, you may have to re-type or re-generate your
passwords on the current server.

Petko