[pmwiki-users] Pagelist using random argument : needed to disallow IMS caching

Gregor Klarič klaric.gregor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:51:52 PST 2022

The pagelist documentation says:

Pagelist has the capability to cache lists which greatly speeds up
processing (when $PageListCacheDir
<https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PagelistVariables#PageListCacheDir> is
set). Every once in a while this caching can result in undesired results.
Specifying cache=0 disables caching.

Does this apply to your situation?