[pmwiki-users] Pagelist : order by size (not documented ?)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Dec 12 22:26:26 PST 2022

Yes, there is currently no way to order pages by the page size (length
of the wikitext). I have removed this example from the documentation.

Curiously, the script pagelist.php hints that there was an order=size
option at some point. Either that, or maybe there is a recipe that adds
a size= property to the saved page.

Petko