[pmwiki-users] Pagelist : count inner sections (not total) ?

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 08:44:11 PDT 2023

Hello,

I have set up a pagelist for listing ptv {=$:attestation} (it's a
year), then format the output to be grouped by ptv {=$:attestation} :

[[#triparan]]
(:template first {=$:attestation}:)

!!!!{=$:attestation}
(:template each:)
# [[{=$FullName}|+]] @@{=$:attestation}@@ – ''{=$:sens}''
[[#triparanend]]

pagelist is :
(:pagelist group=Bob link={(substr {*$FullName} 0 -6)} fmt=#triparan
order=$NbSource $:attestation=- order={=$:attestation}:)

This works ;
i get something like

1900
1. blabla
2. bloblo

1903
1. blibli
2. blublu
3. blybly

My question is : does something exist which would make possible to
count how many items are collected for every section (in order, not to
show the content, but to count it) ; which, formatted, would give me
something like :

1900 (2) 1903 (3)

I don't know whether {$$EachCount} can do the job and, if yes, how to use it ?
(https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageListTemplates)

Thank you,
Gilles.