[pmwiki-users] upgrading to PHP 8.2

Gregor Klarič klaric.gregor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 12:22:14 PDT 2023

When I take the latest pmiki version, the sample config file and set triad
as the skin to use, I get a normal page with the triad skin as seen at
https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Skins/Triad
Perhaps there are some other modifications loaded or there are some
settings in the config.php which cause this?

Kind Regards,
Gregor