[pmwiki-users] Can I make conditional markups look into includes?

Thomas Hirtenlehner Thomas.hirtenlehner at tielor.at
Sat Jun 3 11:35:11 PDT 2023

I'm searching for specific keywords in my page to add certain messages in the footer.

For this I added several (:if intext keyword:)...
In the footer.

However, as stated in the documentation, (:if intext... :) does not look into text that comes from an include for example.

Is there a way to circumvent this? The best case would be to make it look only in the main page, but I'm fine with completely circumventing this restriction for certain sites...