[pmwiki-users] Chrome will stop allowing 3rd party cookies soon. Guideline and timeline.

Cricket Onebit cricketbeautiful at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 12:09:55 PST 2023

I was talking with someone who works at Google earlier today.

Things are going to get "interesting." This is my part to spread the word.
There's not much users can do, but I suspect many small sites (and some
larger ones with legacy code) will be affected.

Preparation guide: https://goo.gle/cookiecountdown
Timeline: https://privacysandbox.com/open-web/#the-privacy-sandbox-timeline
Support:
https://github.com/GoogleChromeLabs/privacy-sandbox-dev-support/issues

--
+++

Not as a ladder from earth to Heaven, not as a witness to any creed,
But simple service simply given to his own kind in their common need.
-- Rudyard Kipling