[pmwiki-users] Announcing FoxCSV recipe

Hans Bracker design at softflow.uk
Thu Nov 30 08:44:37 PST 2023

Hello PmWiki users,

I like to announce a new recipe I have been working on over the past month on and off: FoxCSV.
     https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxCSV

From the description:
"FoxCSV can parse and display csv data from a source page or page section or a csv file, using built-in or custom templates. This provides complete separation of data and the way it is displayed. Data can be filtered using custom queries on one or more fields. It can be sorted and ordered easily in a number of ways. A delete button for line deleting can be added. Items can be edited with FoxEdit, csv files can be imported and edited. Forms can be set up to create new csv rows in the source text."

It can also be used to create tables extremely simply, with the ability to edit table rows with a dedicated form with text input fields for all row items, and the ability to add new rows that way, or delete whole rows.

Let me know if you can find this useful, or have other comments and feedback on bugs discovered, or suggestions for improvements.

Thanks!
Hans