[pmwiki-devel] ZAP anti-spammer suggestion & prettifying forms

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Dec 6 10:46:44 CST 2006

On Dec 6, 2006, at 11:19 AM, marc wrote:

>> I'm just starting to read the ZAP explanation, documentation, etc.  I
>> need to decide whether I'm using ZAP or custom programming features.
>> Has anyone used ZAP and customized the appearance?
>
> I don't use Zap, but you might want to take a look at the mailform
> recipe. It's easy to customise and hacking it into something more to
> your needs is straightforward.

I have about 10 other reasons to give ZAP a good hard look.  If I
can't customize the forms, as far as CSS goes, then it's not going to
work for me.  The email form is one good reason to have css allowed
for ZAP/PmWiki forms, but the other is that I'm trying to create
sites as a profession :)  And if I can't customize how they look,
that's not going to work for me.

If I have to hand-write the css-add-in for email forms, I'll just try
to add the feature to the current mailform recipe.  That's a good idea.

Crisses