[pmwiki-devel] Improved login with spaces

Michael Brenner mik.admin at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Nov 16 14:12:16 CST 2006

Hi everybody,

did some hacking on PmWiki. Modified authendtication sothat spaced id- and
groupnames can be used. Now I'd be pleased to hear your opinion about
this. But be warned, I'm not a PHP-programmer and not much familiar with regex
this is more to give an idea about the necessary steps. Even while it was
working I've found some bugs in it.

Modified:
function AuthUserId($pagename, $id, $pw=NULL)
function IsAuthorized($chal, $source, &$from)
function HandlePostAttr($pagename, $auth = 'attr')
function PrintAttrForm($pagename)

Did I miss anything?

Should work like this in PageAttributesForm:
id:"user 1",user2 @group1,"\"group\" 2" password "pass, phrase"
"user 1": (:encrypt test:)
@"\"group\" 2": "user 1",user2

Now I'll go to bed, because I'm from Germany.

See you tomorrow - mik