[pmwiki-devel] Exception for HTMLHeader block

Henrik henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 17 19:20:42 CST 2007

Patrick,

I believe you asked a while ago if there was any situation in which
HTMLHeader section was not required in a skin, and therefore a situation
in which an error message should NOT be rendered in its absence. I have
just created such a situation, namely a split window (aka frames).

See http://parkcommons.ca/wiki/wiki.php?n=Help-Templates.SplitWindowSample

Although it wouldn't do any harm (I don't think) to have the HTMLHeader
block on the frame page, it certainly isn't required or even
appropriate, and it would be cleaner to be able to turn off the error
message somehow for this page.

Best,

- Henrik

--