[pmwiki-devel] Bug or feature: (:pagelist..:) with include can cause redirections

Christian Ridderström christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 15:30:10 CDT 2008

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>> * Should the default for (:include:) be that (:redirect:) is
>>   interpreted?
>> * Is there a way to disable (:include:) from parsing (:redirect:)?
>>   (This would be useful with e.g. pagelists...)
>
> It has always been the case that (:redirect:) inside of (:include:)
> works.  What has changed in your case is that (:redirect:) is now being
> honored inside of pagelist output, where it didn't used to be.

Ok, I understand.

> I suppose we could add an option to (:pagelist:) that would
> enable/disable redirects.  Another possibility might be to add a special
> (:redirect disable:)  markup that could be put into a page or template
> to explicitly disable any redirects that occur (via include or
> otherwise) in that markup text.

I guess (:redirect disable:) would work. An alternative could be to add an
option to (:include:)?  Then I'd just modify the pagelist template to use
something like:

 	(:include {$=pagename} redirect=disable :)

Either way is fine I guess, since (:redirect disable:) could also be added
to the pagelist template.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr