[pmwiki-devel] PostPage in recipe

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sun Mar 29 13:12:58 CDT 2009

2009/3/29 Frank Schweickert <f.schweickert at uva.nl>

>  This is what I get when using UpdatePage:
> http://www.natsim.net/ejswiki/Test/Page1
> The new text gets where it should but the whole markup process is broken
> halfway!

I didn't see exactly what you meant about the markup process being broken,
but I did see the error about needing an array on line 1650 and 1651.  That
comes from $SaveAttributes not being initialized.  You can initialize that
and then there is some other error that comes up -- this is what I was
referring to when I said UpdatePage() can't be run directly from config.php.

Hans was saying that with a custom action handler you could take care of
it.  I don't know how that works, but if it allows you to do something after
all the other initializations are done then that sounds promising.

-Peter