[pmwiki-devel] current font sizes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jan 12 15:02:51 CST 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 12:04:32AM +0530, V.Krishn wrote:

> Noticed that page fontsize on:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
> now look different on chrome (27.0) and firefox (21)
> (seemed same earlier)
> Hope this is not related  to css changes in v2.2.59 ?

Yes, I was more than a little concerned about the CSS changes.
Changing font-sizes from "pt" to "pct" isn't always a direct (or safe)
match for every browser, not to mention that there may be user
customizations that depend on PmWiki having the CSS specified
a particular way.

I'd prefer to see PmWiki core revert back to the CSS stylings
it's had for a long time now.  If we want to have a "cleaned up"
default css stylesheet, maybe add a new skin to the core, but
leave the existing on the way it's been for years now.