[pmwiki-devel] current font sizes

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:07:40 CST 2014

Thank you everyone for your responses, and V for the screen shots.

I'd support, then, the development of a new (optional) default skin, for
PmWiki that reflects current best practice for HTML and CSS, including
Responsive Design, support for mobile, implementing the page header and
page footer in the same way the sidebar is implemented (as a PmWiki page).

The reason I strongly feel that having the PmWiki skin being a good
exemplar, is that it is probably the first place where PmWiki users go to
create their own skin, if they don't use the Skins provided on the PmWiki
website.

regards

Simon

--