[pmwiki-devel] PmWiki and PmWiki.org stats

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Mar 12 12:45:14 CDT 2014

I don't have counts of the number of PmWiki downloads, although I
have the server logs and could potentially determine it that way.
But even that becomes a little weird, because I suspect many
file requests are the result of web spiders and crawlers, and not
true "downloads".

Also, while it's not at all an accurate measurement, I do find that
Google searches for "Site.AllRecentChanges" (which is somewhat
unique to PmWiki) to be useful at times.

The pmwiki.org site uses Google Analytics, so I do have some of
those statistics.  According to Google Analytics, pmwiki.org traffic
averages around 17K visits per month, 12K unique visitors per month,
and 80K pageviews per month.  I can of course look up more detailed
statistics as needed.  :-)

Pm