[Pmwiki-users] WikiTrail loops

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Thu Nov 7 08:44:06 CST 2002

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 04:49:55PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
>
> > Worked for me when I tried it, but go look and click through the trail
> > now.  There's at least one bug in there.
>
> Ahem.  On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Pm wrote:
>
>     (In case anyone is curious, I'm not going to worry about the case where
>     a stop appears multiple times in the middle of the TrailPage list.  :-)
>
> Or, perchance, are you referring to another "bug" I'm not seeing?

I confess I did not read that far into your message.

It occurs to me that this feature would be more useful if it were a
WikiOutline. A WikiTrail would just be an outline that's one level deep.
It would also be useful if it grabbed the first link within the list
item rather than only the links that appear immediately after
bullet markup.

Anyway, an example of the semantics I expect from a WikiOutline can be
gleaned from the python library reference documentation.  Look at the
structure of http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/lib.html

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff