[Pmwiki-users] Restore feature

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Thu Nov 14 13:01:10 CST 2002

After playing with the restore feature a little bit, it seems wonky.
I mean it makes sense as "restore the page to how it was just after this
edit" but usually I want to restore the page to how it was just
*before* the edit (i.e., "undo" rather than "restore").

Anyone else have similar thoughts?

With the current semantics, the first restore link is equivalent to
"edit page" and there's not an easy way to restore a page to how it was
before the first change that appears on the revisions page.

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, download the latest version
of PmWiki and look at the new "Restore" links on your page revisions)

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
duff at cbi.tamucc.edu