[Pmwiki-users] Restore feature

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Sun Nov 17 23:26:53 CST 2002

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002, Dawn Green wrote:

> May I ask, how does the recover feature work?  Will it recover back to a
> certain number of updates?  Will it only recover back to the last instance?

The recover feature allows you to recover any previous version of a
document that is still kept in the file.  PmWiki keeps all versions within
the number of days set by the site administrator in the $DiffKeepDays
variable.  By default this is set to 3650 days, or a little less than ten
years.  A site administrator can set $DiffKeepDays in local.php to a
smaller value to cause PmWiki to discard revisions after a shorter
period of time.