[Pmwiki-users] Restore feature

Davis, James C. jdavis at cob.tamucc.edu
Mon Nov 18 12:13:41 CST 2002

What if revisions were numbered, and the link said:

(where X is the revision just after the link and Y is the last revision)

Undo Revisions > X

or

Undo Revisions X - Y

I think undo is more intuitive because the page shows revisions, not
versions. Restore seems to mean restore this version.

Also, maybe instead of the link taking you to the edit page it would take
you to a preview of what it would look like if you undid all revisions that
came after that point. It should say that it is a preview and have a confirm
button (implemented as a form button, not a link). This would keep web
crawlers from causing chaos on the site.

James Davis
Network Manager
College of Business
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi