[Pmwiki-users] Re: Need help with markup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Tue Oct 15 11:05:30 CDT 2002

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Jessica Tishmack wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> Maybe I'm not giving the average pmwiki user enough credit, but it seems
> that it just makes more sense...esp, if they want the first row/first col
> to be right aligned.  Because if they did, they would have to specify that
> with a [[tablecol]] deal.

Uh why is that?  For the first column to be right aligned the markup would be:

[[tablestart]]
[[tablerow align=right]]
This text is first column, right aligned.
[[tablecol]]
This text is first column, left aligned.
[[tableend]]

Keep in mind that [[tablerow]] != <tr> .  The HTML markup produced
by the [[tablerow (attrs)]] directive would be:  <tr><td (attrs)>, not

Alternate idea coming up after my 11:00am meeting.