[Pmwiki-users] WikiEditor

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Fri Oct 25 15:18:12 CDT 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Davis, James C. wrote:

> Maybe the
> creator of PmWiki would consider creating a repository for local add-ons to
> PmWiki much like CPAN. Maybe this already exists and I just haven't seen it
> yet?

It doesn't formally exist yet, but if anyone has submissions of add-ons
they'd like to have included in the standard PmWiki distribution, such
as example configuration scripts, documentation pages, or other
customizations, send them along and I'll include them.  I've already
done this with "pmwe" that was contributed by Scott Duff.

You can pick whatever license terms you want for the add-ons as long
as they're distribution-compatible with PmWiki's GPL.