[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki fails with long numeric page names

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Apr 1 14:12:20 CST 2003

Fixed, thank you.

JR
--=20

On Tuesday, 1 April 2003 4:37 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at sci.tamucc.=
edu> wrote:
On 1 Apr 2003, John Rankin wrote:

> Diagnosis: if the $RecentChanges array has page names of the form=20
> {{20030401}}, the update to RecentChanges and AllRecentChanges fails=20
> and wipes out the existing content of these pages.

The problem is that "{{20030401}}" looks to preg_replace like a regular
expression quantifier.  It's an unfortunate artifact of having chosen the
curly brace for the freelink character and allowing page names that are
all digits.

I've created a possible fix for this and released it as 0.4.6 --
let me know if it resolves the problem.  Basically it just does a
preg_quote() around the page name when doing the replacement in
the RecentChanges text.