[Pmwiki-users] PMWiki on hosted web site

Michael Barnes mbarnes at hcjb.org
Thu Apr 24 16:42:25 CDT 2003

I've been trying to get a web page going with PmWiki.  I've been playing
with setting it up on my local machine with fair results.  The web site I
have available is a hosted site, and my only access is via FTP.  I tried
sending the files there from my local Linux machine and ran into a problem.
The site I am using apparently does not allow files that begin with a ".",
like the "/wiki.d/.flock" and the "/.cvsignore" files, and of course
everything errors out when I try to access the page.

Any ideas on how to get around this?

Thanks,
Michael