[Pmwiki-users] Translation problem in French

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Aug 6 11:24:44 CDT 2003

Well, as opposed to going for a literal translation--I'll describe
what it means and maybe you can come up with the best French for it:

Basically, "words wrap as needed" is intended to indicate that even though
you type out your text as a single line without any carriage returns
or newlines, when the text is displayed it's automatically broken out
into separate lines at the appropriate places in the text (i.e.,
between words).

I don't remember where I got the "and fill" phrase from or why it is there,
we could probably omit the "and fill" part.

Actually, now that I read this, we could probably remove the entire
bullet point, as I don't think it provides any real useful information--
most people will already expect the text to automatically wrap (as it
does now), so it's not an important point to make.  So maybe the best
thing to do is omit it entirely.  :-)

Pm