[Pmwiki-users] Problem saving large pages

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Aug 9 08:28:20 CDT 2003

Hi

I've run into a problem with http://wiki.lyx.org when saving pages that
have more than about 800 characters. The problem seems limited to this
server, e.g. it doesn't happen at www.pmichaud.com

By experimenting a bit and running some test cases,

	http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/Test/SavePages

I've determined that it's not just the size of the page's content that
triggers the problem, but also the length of the name of the page. So
it's probably the size of the POSTed data that triggers the problem.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm guessing it's a problem with the
webserver (Apache) rather than PmWiki, but since I'm not sure I though I'd
raise the issue here.

The PmWiki version is 0.5.14.

/Christian

--