[Pmwiki-users] Re: Changes *seem* to be working...

Christian Ridderström chr
Sun Aug 10 07:02:32 CDT 2003

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, Crisses wrote:

> I'm looking at the wikisandbox1 and I see various changes...
>
> Why don't you try "Hi Crisses!" and see if your browser can pick it up,
> and I can confirm whether or not it's working, or whether it's your
> browser's cache...

Well, now I've put some text in
	http://ww.pmichaud.com/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox1
that doesn't show up here (using konqueror).
The text I get is only:

-------
Describe WikiSandbox1 here.

Aargh, more changes. A first change. A second change (using konqueror).
-------

but this definitely looks like some sort of cache problem.

Anyway, I don't normally use Konqueror, so I just wanted to report it.
Actually, I was trying to figure out why I can't save large pages to
another wiki-server... (see
	http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/Test/SavePages

/Christian

--