[Pmwiki-users] [[include:]] breaks after more than ten different includes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Aug 16 11:12:11 CDT 2003

This is a design feature, to prevent pages from doing infinite
recursive includes.  You can increase the number of allowed includes
by setting $MaxIncludes in local.php (it defaults to 10).

Pm