[Pmwiki-users] printable-page, flexlayout, and webmenu

Robin robin
Mon Aug 18 07:34:58 CDT 2003

Hey, I have made my wiki site look a little prettier using webmenu and
flexlayout, along with a CSS file. The problem is that if the 'printable
version' link is followed, the version still has the webmenu and still
picks up the CSS file, which may be less useful for printing.

eg, compare:
http://www.kallisti.net.nz/wiki/HallsOfEmpire/HomePage
and
http://www.kallisti.net.nz/wiki/HallsOfEmpire/HomePage?action=print

Note that the 'publish' script creates a printable-looking version that
looks like I think that the printable version should look.

cya,
--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663