[Pmwiki-users] Valid arguments to pmwiki.php for accessing a page

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Aug 21 08:31:12 CDT 2003

Hi

I received a question about the pmwiki-mode for Emacs regarding a site
where links where represented as:

(1)	http://www.somewhere.org/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.Homepage

In this case, using a link such as:

(2)	http://www.somewhere.org/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

didn't work, which caused pmwiki-mode for Emacs to break.

I found that using links such as (1) seems to work also for sites that
use links of type (2). The question: Will links of type (1) work with
all installations of pmwiki? Or do I have to select between the two types
depending on the site that is being accessed?

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44		http://www.md.kth.se/~chr