[Pmwiki-users] Unpassworded pages in passworded groups

John Feezell johnfeezell
Mon Dec 1 09:32:50 CST 2003

Hi,

Try ?action=attr on the page you want to unpassword protect
and then enter nopass as the password for the item you want to unprotect.
e.g.

Set new read password:  nopass
Set new edit password:  nopass
Set new attribute password: nopass
Set new upload password: nopass

This assumes that passwords have been set on the group and those will
be used if the page is not set to nopass or to another page-level
password.

This may not work with older versions.

/JF