[Pmwiki-users] (no subject)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Dec 9 17:24:20 CST 2003

If you're running on a Linux or Unix system, then it generally means
that your diff program is located somewhere other than /usr/bin/diff,
or that your PHP configuration isn't allowing calls to external
programs (e.g., if "safe_mode" is enabled).  You can explicitly set
the location of the diff program by setting $SysDiffCmd in local.php
($SysDiffCmd defaults to /usr/bin/diff).

If you're running on a Windows system, then you need to get copies of
diff and patch utilities for Windows.  See
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/DiffAndPatchForWindows for some
ideas here.

Pm