[Pmwiki-users] Multiple spaces are ignored before 'ThisGroup:'

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Dec 22 11:34:34 CST 2003

Yup, actually this appears to be a problem with any sort of link at the
beginning of a line--leading spaces are lost in a preformatted text section.
I haven't found the exact cause of the problem yet--I'm guessing it's an
improperly anchored pattern match.  I'll put it on the list of bugs to
be fixed... :-)

Pm