[Pmwiki-users] InterMap definitions

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Tue Feb 18 12:49:37 CST 2003

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 11:54:27AM +1300, John Rankin wrote:
> A screen that an administrator can call up in a browser that lists all
> extensions in alphabetical order, with a check mark against those that
> are enabled and a short description against each item.

Something like this would be a boon for those non-tech users of pmwiki.
Just witness the number of people who now "admin" email, web sites,
domain names, mysql, etc. because of the web interface
(cpanel,h-sphere,etc.) provided by their ISP.

But as Pm says in another email, I don't think this should be part of
pmwiki, but another script. Anything that allows for easy implementation
of web-based pmwiki configuration is a good thing IMHO.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
duff at cbi.tamucc.edu