[Pmwiki-users] Bug in [[include:...]] markup translation

John Rankin john.rankin
Thu Jul 31 01:22:35 CDT 2003

Fantastic. Thank you very much.

JR
--

On Thursday, 31 July 2003 4:01 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 10:51:41PM -0500, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:

> Yep.  I quickly glanced at the code and noticed that Pm is using
> preg_replace() to obtain the include effect.

And while Scott was glacing at the code and writing his message, Pm was
already fixing the bug.  :-P

Fixed, released as 0.5.14 (which also incorporates some other bug fixes
and some improvements to help with the internationalization effort).

Thanks to both John and Scott for locating the bug.