[Pmwiki-users] Valid XHTML generation

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jun 4 06:28:21 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 11:33:41PM -0400, Kirill Lapshin wrote:

> Another problem I've encountered is that due to apache configuration my hosting has I can't use regular authentication model. I've seen on this list discussion on implementing alternative method -- via dialog and cookies. Is it something on the todo list?

Since I was already awake this morning I went ahead and threw something
together just to see if it would work.  I've got an experimental
HTML-form based authentication system available at
    http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/SessionAuth

The edit password for that page is "secret".  Comments welcome.