[Pmwiki-users] Uploads break XHTML

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jun 14 14:37:29 CDT 2003

Oops, no, I wasn't quite aware of this problem.  However, it's fixed
now (pmwiki-0.5.2).  A simple case of my forgetting to character encode
an ampersand in an href.  Thanks for letting me know!

Also, since I'm not really keeping an eye on the work/xhtml wiki (it
was just an experiment to evaluate XHTML compatibility) I've now
taken that location off line and redirected those requests to the
appropriate cookbook page.

Thanks again,

Pm