[pmwiki] Re: [Pmwiki-users] UTF-8 support

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 30 16:49:24 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 11:32:05PM +0200, Bernhard.Weichel at t-online.de wrote:

> The line separator should be customizable for those who have problems.
> I am creating wiki pages offline from XML and upload them later.

The line separators are already customizable--they can be set in local.php
to whatever value you want to use.  But any existing wiki.d/wikilib.d
files would not use the new separator (this may not be a problem for some).

> So I would have a problem if the separator is changed.

Would it be a problem if the separator was changed for newly created
filed but existing files continue to work?