[Pmwiki-users] WikiStyles markup problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Tue Mar 4 15:32:02 CST 2003

Fixed now.  My fix is to require the first character after a % to be
a letter (A-Za-z) in order to qualify as WikiStyle markup.  While this
still has the change of failing for URLs that need to encode characters
%A0...%FF, that's much less likely to occur.

Of course, spaces in URIs are evil.  :-)

Pm