[Pmwiki-users] Reassignment of groups

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun May 4 16:23:06 CDT 2003

Looks like another candidate for an ?action=3Drename feature...
--=20
John Rankin

On Monday, 5 May 2003 8:41 AM, Crisses <crisses at kinhost.org> wrote:
PM wrote (a while back, about people putting their pages in the wrong
groups):

> Or perhaps it's just not worth worrying about.  I'm already seeing on
> the SciTechWiki and TAMUCCWiki that a person or group creates lots
> of pages within "Main", and then either they or someone else comes
> along soon afterwards and moves them into a WikiGroup.  So maybe it's
> a self-resolving problem.

How easy is it for an administrator to reassign a group to a page?  Is it =
as
easy as just renaming the file for the page in the wiki.d folder?  Or is
there more to it?  Is there a way of doing it which will change the links =
on
the site so that they point to the new page location?  Should there be?

I'm reading through some of the group backlogs trying to locate some of =
the
undocumented features.  When I find them, I'm going to attempt to add them
to the documentation, since that's pretty easy, when one finds them.

Crisses
--=20
Most things worth doing and being are a pain in the ass to work on and
achieve.