[Pmwiki-users] searching

Ross Kowalski educoop at edu-coop.org
Mon May 5 15:44:04 CDT 2003

I really don't know how this will apply, but here goes.

I often find myself doing a search for the name of a group which
returns all the pages in that group in addition to all the pages that
contain that string.

I would like to suggest that whatever the default page for groups is

GroupName/WelcomePage for instance, that we make that apear
at the top of the list even if it is alphabetically in a different order.

or....

The search results could be returned like (forgive the sacrelige)
usemod does.  Usemod returns search results with the default
group parent page then lists the daughter pages under it indented.

I have not started using the latest release with the fancy search yet.

Ross