[Pmwiki-users] test wiki causing wacko output

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Mon May 5 17:39:20 CDT 2003

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 06:30:02PM -0400, Ross Kowalski wrote:
> Hi,
>     Ooops, I think I just sent off a blank e-mail (too much allergy
> medicine I think)
>
> I just put 0.4.23 on my server and got some strange output.  Any
> idea what I am looking at?

It looks like the files have somehow had the newline characters
turned into some other character...?

Are you setting a global variable called $newline somewhere?  If so,
that's conflicting with the variable that pmwiki uses for keeping
track of newlines in files.

Finally, can you set $EnableDiag=1 in local.php and let me know so
I can look at the output?