[Pmwiki-users] Fmt variables and php calls

Dawn Green green at thunderdata.com
Mon May 12 06:43:39 CDT 2003

(Another sent to the admin group.)

I know that there are some changes planned for the page layout formatting
which would easily take care of this question.   In the interim, I have a
couple of sites that use side indexes.  One Group.php file's PageHeaderFmt
variable calls another php file which is really just an html file containing
all of the markup for the HTMLxxxFmt variables.  The php extension is for a
function call for the wiki page index.

For the second group, I'm trying to stay away from method and instead break it
down into all of the HTML- and PagexxxFmt variables.  My PageHeaderFmt
variable contains the body's html.  I'd like to call the wiki index from
within the HTML but my several different attempts have failed.  How should I
handle this?

Dawn

Thunder Data Systems
719 South Shoreline