[Pmwiki-users] Re: Wiki up and running after finding an omission in thier doc regarding errors

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat May 24 15:15:16 CDT 2003

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 09:54:41PM -0700, Howard Sidorsky wrote:

> What really threw me off was the lack of a semicolon in their instructions.
> I finally got my local.php to work by adding the following command.
>
>    $ForceMkdir=1;

Woops!  Sorry about that.

> I probably should send them a copy of this email so that they can correct
> this and help other novices.:)
> BTW, I've added the semicolon to their doc but I don't know if it will
> actually stay there?

Thanks.  Yes, the changes that people make to the documentation
on the pmichaud.com site usually remain there and get added to the
later releases of PmWiki.  As I often say, a feature of wiki is that
when someone notices something wrong they're empowered to fix it
directly, rather than having to pass the task off to someone else.

Thanks for locating and making this fix.