[Pmwiki-users] Problem with SimplePageCache script.

Elindal elindal
Mon Nov 3 00:39:58 CST 2003

Reimer (or someone else who has looked at cache.php not working),

Have you looked at how to fix this, I have a site that is getting
slower and slower, and I do not know how to code PHP to fix the script
myself.

Just wondering.

Richard Canning