[Pmwiki-users] Problems with "hackers"

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Oct 9 10:36:45 CDT 2003

Hi

Twice the site I was working with has been "attacked", i.e. some bozo
modified a page and put a rant on it (against the US). Has anyone else
experienced this?

I am not sure if it's a person that's done it by hand, or if it's a script
(although I would have expected many more pages then).

Anyway, this was easily fixed thanks to the revision control, and if you
want to see what it looked like, you can look at this link (it's the
diff, I didn't bother saving a copy of the rant):

	http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage?action=diff

/Christian

--
Ph.D. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr