[Pmwiki-users] Page Revisions in Safe-Mode

Lionel Cailler lionel.cailler
Thu Oct 16 10:48:17 CDT 2003

Nils,
Very good. I was wondering if a php version of diff/patch is available.
Actual provider I use does not accept external command (diff/patch).
I will test this patch.
regards
Lionel
Le jeudi, 16 oct 2003, ? 10:49 Europe/Paris, Nils Knappmeier a ?crit :