[Pmwiki-users] Page Revisions in Safe-Mode

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Oct 16 21:10:36 CDT 2003

BTW, PmWiki 0.6 will likely have a PHP-based diff engine provided as
part of the distribution, for sites that don't allow calls to external
programs.

I'm not sure exactly when this will happen, but I'm guessing it should
be ready in a couple of weeks.  The 0.6.beta series of PmWiki will
probably start in the next few days, and will be including author-tracking
of changes, a PHP-based diff engine, a switch to stylesheet-based default
layouts, and other miscellaneous improvements and changes.

Sorry I've been absent from development for a while--apparently I needed a
bit of a break from things.

Pm